If you’ve been in MLM or Network Marketing for any period of time, you’ve undoubtedly heard the saying, “The money is in the list!” It’s certainly true that having an active and motivated list of followers is the most valuable asset of any home business. But building a quality list of prospects who will buy from you over and over can be tricky. In fact, all too often our lists are comprised mostly of deadwood – those people who never buy anything or move forward. That’s why I’ve compiled these list building success tips, so that you can build the kind of list that will be most profitable for your business.

The first thing that network marketing newbies are told is to make a list of their family, friends and acquaintances. The idea is to take advantage of the trust factor and get people started quickly with some success. While this strategy has some merit, many people feel awkward talking to those they know about their new business opportunity. And what happens when the warm market list is exhausted – what then? Most newbies have no clue what to do next, and its one of the major reasons that people quit the network marketing industry.

By the time you have finished reading this article, you will understand the basics of list building and where to turn once your warm market leads have dried up. You’ll learn how to attract top prospects to your business, ones who will see you as a leader and the person who can help them realize their goals. Finally, you will understand the importance of monetizing your list, getting sales from individuals who never end up joining your primary business opportunity.

5 List Building Success Tips To Explode Your Network Marketing Business

1. Use the Power of the Internet It’s never been easier to build of list of prospects and explode your network marketing business. With the advent of the Internet, marketers are no longer limited by geographical location. In fact, with just a click of a mouse, home business owners can get their message out to millions of people around the globe. In fact, learning how to market on the Internet is one of the most powerful skill sets a network marketer can acquire.

2. Make Your Offer Irresistible In order to successfully grow your prospect list, you must give them a compelling reason to listen to you. Whether you provide a free video, ebook, or the ever popular “boot camp series”, it’s important that you understand that people are really looking for solutions, not just information. The marketers who have the largest lists are the ones who understand the problems of the prospect and provide solutions. Once you do that, building your list and your business will never be a problem again.

3. Never Take Before You Give Most of us learned from an early age that it’s far better to give than to take. The same holds true in the Network Marketing world, and it’s one of the biggest mistakes that I see 95% of marketers make. Before they provide much of value to their prospect, they ask for the sale or the commitment. Think about it from the prospect’s eyes. Why should they buy from you or join your business? Have you shown them that you can help solve their problems? Before you take, you must give in the form of valuable information that can truly help your prospect. Once you’ve earned their trust, you’ll have a list of followers that you can monetize for years to come.

4. Don’t Give Your Prospects What You Think They Need If you want to provide a solution, you need to know the problem. And there’s no way to know exactly what problems your prospects are facing unless you ask. I’ve seen more than one marketing campaign crash and burn because the marketer thought they understand the issues of their target market. The savvy marketers ask their prospects upfront about their biggest problems and then set out to solve them.

5. Serve the 95% Who Don’t Join Your Business On average, only 5% of your prospects will ever end up joining your primary business opportunity. So what happens to the other 95%? For most, they end up as deadwood, people on your list who get email after email and never move forward. What if you had a portfolio of products that would help these people solve their problems? And even better, what if you were an affiliate for these products, so you received a commission on every sale? That’s the killer strategy that the top earners use to explode their online income. They monetize their list by making sales from people who never even join their primary business.

Find more

Find More List Building Articles

Email This Post Email This Post